Employee Performance Evaluations provide important opportunities for the employee and supervisor to discuss job performance.
- Each employee shall be evaluated annually by his/her immediate Supervisor.
- Newly hired employees will be evaluated at the end of the six (6) month period from the date of hire.
- Employees who have been promoted/transferred will be evaluated after six (6) months in the new position. (This does not apply to employees transferred to the same job classification.)
- Anniversary dates may be adjusted due to transfer/promotion or leaves of absence.
- Evaluation Forms can be obtained from the Lake County Intranet, through the “Forms” Quick Link.