Posting Number: 17-02-15-1776
Pay Grade: 24E
Salary: $56,908.80 - $93,766.40
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Any equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered. Requires Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Computer Engineering or a closely related field with four (4) years of related experience.
Requires a valid Florida Driver’s license. May require system-specific certifications as deemed necessary by supervisor.
Performs professional and technical work in the coordination and management of the County’s computer software application programs and systems. Responsible for managing computer operating systems and software packages, performing computer programming to develop applications to meet the business needs of clients, resolving software and hardware problems, providing professional customer service at all times, and performing related work as assigned.
• Advanced knowledge building database enabled web applications
• Advanced knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, MVC, and Razor
• Advanced knowledge of Visual Studio 2012 and higher
• Advanced knowledge of relational database concepts such as table design and SQL query language using Microsoft SQL Server
• Expert knowledge of AJAX
• Experience with responsive design frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
• Experience with IIS 7 and above
• Experience administering Windows 2008 server and above
• Advanced knowledge of project management
• Strong analytical and communications skills***
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICANTS WHO HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• Experience building RESTful applications, specifically using Web API
• Experience building mobile web applications
• Experience building native mobile applications (iOS or Android)
• Experience building Windows applications
• Experience with ESRI ArcGIS
• Experience with SharePoint Online
• Experience with VB.NET
• Experience using version control systems such as Mercurial or Git
Printable Job Application
While we highly recommend that potential applicants use our online Job Application Builder, we also have a printable version of our job application available for download.
You can print this application out, fill it in and then return it by faxing or mailing to Human Resources. To download our printable job application please go here.
« Back to Employment Opportunities