Health & Human Services
Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
This volunteer position will assist with the following:
· Updating the Elder Affairs Council (EAC) and Children’s Services Council (CSC) resource directories.
· Assembling packets for various public presentations for both EAC & CSC.
· Update EAC & CSC mailing lists.
· Other administrative duties as needed.
This volunteer opportunity requires several duties:
- Reporting to the volunteer opportunity as scheduled.
- Completing assigned duties as required.
- Reporting problem situations to supervisor as necessary.
- Providing written reports as requested by supervisor.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Speak with or signal to people to convey or exchange information.
- Requires responsibility for the safety and well-being of self and others as assigned.
- Make decisions as required with an impact affecting self and others.
- Submits a summary of service hours spent on duties each month.
Education, Experience and Americans with Disabilities Requirements
- Requires normal visual acuity and field of vision, hearing and speaking abilities.
- Requires completion of high school education.
- Requires sedentary work involving driving, standing or walking for brief periods, exerting up to 10 pounds of force on a regular basis.
- Volunteer will be required to pass a background check.
Lake County Volunteer Services at (352) 343-9596 or email@example.com
Download Volunteer Application Form [PDF]
Download Volunteer Application Form [MS-WORD]
Back to Volunteer Opportunities