Posting Number: 19-04-30-2219
Pay Grade: 24E
Minimum Salary: $56,908.80
Information Technology - Programming & Application Support
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Performs professional and technical work in the coordination and management of the County’s computer software application programs and systems. Responsible for managing computer operating systems and software packages, performing computer programming to develop applications to meet the business needs of clients, resolving software and hardware problems, providing professional customer service at all times, and performing related work as assigned. May be required to assist with emergency support functions in the event of a declared emergency and/or any other emergency duties as assigned.
This position may be required to assist with emergency support functions in the event of a declared emergency and/or any other emergency duties as assigned.
- Advanced knowledge building database-enabled web applications
- Advanced knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, MVC, and Razor
- Advanced knowledge of Visual Studio 2017 and higher
- Advanced knowledge of relational database concepts such as table design and SQL query language using Microsoft SQL server
- Knowledge of AJAX
- Experience with IIS
- Experience with project management
- Strong analytical and communications skills
Any equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered. Requires Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Computer Engineering or a closely related field with four (4) years of related experience.
May require a valid Florida driver's license. May require system-specific certifications as deemed necessary by supervisor.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICANTS WHO HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience building RESTful applications, specifically using Web API
- Experience building mobile web applications
- Experience with VB.NET
- Experience using version control systems such as GIT or Azure DevOps
- Experience with PowerShell scripts
- Experience administering Windows 2016 server and above
Printable Job Application
While we highly recommend that potential applicants use our online Job Application Builder, we also have a printable version of our job application available for download.
You can print this application out, fill it in and then return it by faxing or mailing to the Office of Human Resources & Risk Management. To download our printable job application please go here.
« Back to Employment Opportunities