Helpful Tips on Walk-In Medical Clinics
Posted: March 21, 2012
Helpful tips for employees
A “Walk-in” Medical Clinic is a quick, affordable way to get treatment for health issues ranging from headaches to fever, nausea, cold and flu, backache, sprains, allergies and more. When a family doctor is not available or nearby, a Walk-in Clinic may be just the answer:
• Multiple locations in your plan’s network.
• No appointment needed.
• Affordable, quality care with little or no wait.
• Up to 50%* less than an Emergency Room visit.
• Open weeknights and weekends when a family doctor isn’t available.
From a mobile phone, employees can find Walk-in Clinics that accept their health plan:
• Click Find a Doctor, then Walk-in Clinics.
• Find the nearest location, then just map it and go!
From a computer, employees can search the online provider directory through their MyBlueService account or www.bcbsfl.com
by pulling ‘Health Care Facility’ and then ‘Walk-in Medical Clinics’.
Employees can call a Care Consultant at 1-888-476-2227 with any questions.
« Back to Archive