28123 CR 561, Tavares, FL 32778
Minimum age is 18.
The essential function of the position is to perform clerical type duties in support of the daily shelter and field operations of the Animal Shelter.
This volunteer opportunity requires several duties:
- Reporting to the volunteer opportunity as scheduled.
- Completing assigned duties as required.
- Reporting problem situations to supervisor as necessary.
- Providing written reports as requested by supervisor.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Speak with or signal to people to convey or exchange information.
- Requires responsibility for the safety and well-being of self and others as assigned.
- Make decisions as required with an impact affecting self and others.
- Submits a summary of service hours spent on duties each month.
Education, Experience and Americans with Disabilities Requirements
- Requires normal visual acuity and field of vision, hearing and speaking abilities.
- Requires completion of high school education.
- Requires sedentary work involving standing or walking for brief periods, exerting up to 20 pounds of force on a regular basis.
- Volunteer will be required to pass a background check. Must have a valid Florida driver's license.
Lake County Volunteer Services at (352) 343-9596 or email@example.com.
Online Volunteer Application
Back to Volunteer Opportunities