The Automated Vendor Registration System (AVRS) is designed to maximize a Vendor's opportunity to participate in the County's purchasing program, communicate commodities/services qualified to supply, receive notification emails, and manage Vendor's contact information.
Once registered, Vendors will automatically receive email notifications of County issued solicitations for commodities/services matching the commodity codes selected during the registration process. Email notifications will have a link to review and respond to solicitations.
How To Register as a Vendor:
- Register on www.lakecountyfl.gov.
- Click on Doing Business in Lake County on the left panel.
- Click on Register as a Vendor.
- Enter all contact information. Write down and keep registration email address and password.
- Select commodity codes that apply and confirm all e-mail contact information is correct.
- Update information in the AVRS when necessary.
Notes on the Automated Vendor Registration System:
- The email address and password used to register must be used to respond to a solicitation.
- Be as accurate and comprehensive as possible when selecting commodity codes.
- Many commodities/services are solicited occasionally or on extended cyclical intervals.